Frequently Asked Questions
If your particular question has not been answered here please let us know by using the contact form to send us your question
or you can call 715-834-1045 and we will do our best to answer as soon as possible.
1. Are all your signs flat?
A. No. We manufacture 3 dimensional signs that can have multiple surfaces and thicknesses – also, engraved and routed signs.
2. Can I put the lettering anywhere?
A. Vinyl letters will stick to nearly any clean, dry, warm, non-coarse and flat surface, such as metals, windows, woods, plastic….any surface that Scotch Tape would stick to.
3. Can you do 2 tone shadowed or outlined letters?
A. Yes. We can add as many colors as you would like to your lettering. Back to Top
4. Do we have to deliver our fleet to Action Signs for installation?
A. No. We utilize professional installers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
5. Do you carry other signs than those not listed on this website?
A. Yes. We specialize in custom “non-standard” signs. Send us the information and we we will go to work for you. Back to Top
6. Do you provide proofs so U can see what the finished job will look like?
A.Yes. Upon receipt of your deposit we will make drawings for your approval.
7. How can I justify the cost of vehicle advertising graphics?
A. If you are using your vehicle as advertising there is no more cost effective advertising method available. The cost per impression is far less than other forms of advertising like billboards, TV, radio, and yellow pages.
8. How can I tell if my image is good enough?
A. One way to find out is to use a photo image viewer program of some kind and enlarge it to the size you want it to be produced, if possible. Then zoom in to see if it looks choppy or grainy. Back to Top
9. How do I care for my vehicle graphics?
A. Hand washing is best. Avoid high pressure washes and never use an ice scraper on window graphics.
10. How large can you make the signs?
A .As large as you need. Contact us if you are concerned that your sign may be too large to print.
11. How long will graphics last on my vehicle?
A. It’s a good idea to wash your vehicle once a week. You should hand wash it using a gentle automotive detergent. Use a sponge or clean, soft cloth. Rinse well and dry with a microfiber cloth or chamois to avoid water spots. If you must use an automated car wash, be aware that brush car washes could damage the film causing peeling. Brushless car washes should be safe for most graphics.
12. How long will my sign last?
A. We use a wide variety of materials in the construction of our signs. Some are specifically for short term use and others will last a long time. The use determines the materials to be used.
13. I only have one vehicle. Is it still cost effective to use vehicle advertising graphics?
A. Yes. Even one vehicle can make thousands of impressions every day.
14. If I have my own design, how long will it take to manufacture the sign?
A. About one week, depending on size and complexity of the design. Back to Top
15. I’m looking for many signs. Can you do better on the price?
A. Absolutely. If you are ordering more than 10 of most signs, we can offer a discount.
16. What is a vehicle wrap?
A. Wraps are large, vinyl graphic decals that cover or “wrap” a portion of or an entire vehicle.
17. What is the average turn-around time for signs from design to installation?
A. With clear direction from the customer, approximately 2 weeks. Back to Top
18. What is your product guarantee?
A. Our one year guarantee warrants that products do not contain manufacturing defects.
19. Where can I get a high quality image for my sign?
A. If the image is a logo, speak to the person who created it. They will provide a digital file version of the logo. If you’re looking for high quality photographic images, you can use a search engine to find high quality, royalty-free photos.
20. Will decals damage my paint?
A. Not original paint. Improperly repainted surfaces and paint in poor condition may peel when the decals are removed. Back to Top
Please contact us if you have further questions or would like to have us
design and produce any kind of signage for you by calling 715-834-1045